Monday, June 23, 2008

Odd weekend

It's good to have three children. All three voted for G's VW at the Saturday car show, so he won the Youth's Choice trophy. (It's good to have three children for lots of reasons, but most of them don't involve shiny trophies. I'm just sayin'.)

We got to meet Gladys, Grandaddy's lady friend, Saturday evening. She is perfectly nice and we liked her very much.

Our favorite pizza place still makes the best pizza ever, and Grandaddy and Gladys liked it too.

My Gram is home and doing great.

Geddy's VW won second place in its class at the Sunday car show. Another shiny trophy, and this once didn't have a thing to do with having three children.

George Carlin died. So sad.

I bought plants for the yard.

I sprayed the retaining wall to get rid of hornets, and now I can't plant the plants for at least 24 hours.

Two of my three children are at junior police academy today. The third was at a campout and didn't go to sleep until about 5 a.m., and he was too tired. He doesn't lose his place, though, so he'll go tomorrow.

And that's all I have to report. Have a nice day!

No comments: