Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've been tagged!

My good friend Angela has sent the following instructions:

Answer the four questions, let the tagger know you've answered them, then tag four fellow bloggers. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

So, here goes.

10 years ago: I was hoping to become pregnant with child #2, working full-time evenings as design editor at a small daily newspaper and enjoying our new home. I was also laying the groundwork for being a full-time, homeschooling mama but I didn't know that yet.

5 things on my list today: Read Erle Stanley Gardner's "The Case of the Green-Eyed Sister." Laundry. Get my parents' mail and feed/water their animals. Buy eggs. Take littles for allergy shots.

Snacks I enjoy: Sharp cheese; Hickory Barbecue Wavy Lays dipped in Frank's Hot Sauce; Hershey bars. I can't have these any longer, so I'm learning to enjoy vanilla yogurt with raisins, popcorn and fruit instead.

Things I would do if I were a millionaire: Retire my husband. Completely stock the new library in my tiny hometown. Be one of those anonymous donors who meets immediate needs for folks who don't like to ask for help. Hire someone to clean my house.

Places I have lived: I've only ever lived in GA: East Point, Whitesburg, Athens, Carrollton, Luthersville and Newnan.

I now tag THREE people, 'cause I don't have that many blogging friends.
Misty, Our Homeschool Journey
Robin, MyPursuit Of...
Kelly, By Grace and Faith

P.S. to Angela and Rhonda: You caught me on a good day, LOL!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Fun. Thanks for the tag.

Here's my post - http://mypursuitof.blogspot.com/2008/06/tagged.html